Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Ex-Patriotism

Happy 4th of July people! (well, yesterday) It didn't quite seem like a real fourth, possibly because I saw no fireworks and hung out almost exclusively with British people all weekend. It was a whole, in your face for the Revolution kind of thing. No it wasn't.

I know at least four of you were busy learning how to change 10 diapers a day and waiting for that little belly raisin to fall off so you probably missed the fireworks as well. What did everybody else do? Did anyone actually see fireworks? I mean, in person, not on a wobbly t.v. screen with bunny ears like I did?

Also, I'd like to stop incessantly saying "on line," "quite" and "a bit," so perhaps a little injection of Americanism is needed. I mean maybe a little injection is needed...aww, screw it. God Save the Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home